Actions and Detail Panel
Two Brothers 20th Anniversary Party featuring JC Brooks Band
Thu, March 16, 2017, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
Celebrate 20 years of Chicago craft with Two Brothers Brewing Company on Thursday, March 16th at the Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora. The event will feature a live performance by JC Brooks Band.
Limited tickets are available for $20 per person and include a dinner buffet featuring both meat and vegetarian options.
Our 20th Anniversary celebration will have special tappings from our past, current and future lineups available for purchase, as well as the debut of our 20th Anniversary beer to the public. We will be selling a limited number of tickets to this exclusive celebration of Two Brothers Brewing Company's past and future. Hope you join us to celebrate.
Here is the final beer list we will be releasing about the party. These beers will be available for purchase on draft at the 20th Anniversary Party (while supplies last, extremely limited quantities):
- 20th Anniversary – IPA with Denali Hop
- 16th Anniversary – Belgian Golden Ale
- 18th Anniversary – Barrel Aged Belgian Table Beer
- 19th Anniversary – Imperial Barley Wine Style Stout
- Oud Bruin - Sour
- I Was Told There Would Be No Math - Dopplebock
- Sour Beer #2 - Gold Medal Sour
- Cabernet Barrel #27 - Aged Double IPA (Experimental)
- Chardonnay Barrel #49 - Aged American Sour (Experimental)
Exclusive beer-to-go available at the party:
The exclusive debut of Project Opus 20
20th Anniversary IPA