Twisted Windows combines a scintillatingly sensual show with a participatory event, all at a stunning & spacious SF venue! Performances embrace more traditional manifestations of BDSM showmanship (with a focus on bondage & suspension), while also celebrating other artistic expressions of kink and sexuality. Our select group of performers savor virtuosity & exhibitionism, bolstered by backgrounds in various performing arts (from dance to circus-craft to theatre to music).
Our performance schedule:
Main Stage Acts of Audacious Kink-ery:
- Senta — Aerial Lyra
- Zoe Spiro — Aerial Silks
- MC welcome by Stefanos
- Ryder Burton — Pole
- Andre Shakti — Neo-burlesque
- Jessie Sparkles — Introducing & showing Playing Scrabble, winner of Best Kink Short Film 2016 at Hump Film Festival
- Jack Hammer & Barbary Rose — Lion Tamer Suspension
- Uncle Princess — Freakerina
- Shay — Self-Suspension
- Sadira — Snake Dance
- SeanMichael — Pole
- Zahava & ZigZag — Dance of Disorientation & Dominance
- Andre Shakti — Neo-burlesque
- Maxine Holloway introducing We're Still Working: The Art of Sex Work
- Zoe Spiro — Cyr Wheel
Ambient Suspension Bondage, Going Hard All Night Long:
- 8:30 – 9 True Blue & Davey Faye
- 8:30 – 9 Tamayo & Sky
- 8:45 – 9:15 Evie & MrKiltYou
- 9 – 9:30 Rain DeGrey & Devilynn
- 9 – 9:30 Topologist & Rachel Ki
- 9:15 – 9:45 T-Corn
- 9:30 – 10 MarlinSpike & Lyra
- 9:30 – 10 Kanso
- 9:45 – 10:15 Rodeokitten & ThePatientOne
- 10 – 10:30 Abbystract
- 10 – 10:30 BoatBabe & nano_bites
- 10:15 – 10:45 True Blue & Jessie Sparkles
- 10:30 – 11 Jack Hammer & Barbary Rose
Interactive Activities & Inappropriate Shenanigans:
- Princess Kali — Humiliation Truth or Dare
- Hunny Bunny — Contortion (3 ambient sets)
- Wicked Grounds — Vending
- Jim & Sophia — Interactive dessert tableaux
- Teagan — Bootblacking
- Davey Faye — Interactive body paint
- Ada — Sultry ambient live-looping cello
- Ember Atwell — Interactive silks
- The_Facilitator — Cane making
- Music by DJ Aural Incarnation
- VIP area hosted by Tessen & Willow
- Mocktail service by Wickedly Kinky & team
- Ten Minute Date Project with Grey & Brian
- Erotic Fiber Art by GraciDoesIt
- Host & MC Extraordinaire Stefanos
Fancy some photography? We’ll be displaying the incredible work of Jim Duvall, and prints will be available for sale!
Bring your toy bags, because after the performance wrap up at about 11pm, you can stay & play till 1am!
Schedule: Saturday, Feb 4th. Doors open at 8:30pm, performances from 8:45-11pm, stay & play till 1am.
Location: SOMArts — 934 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103. This space is fully accessible.
Ticket types: The only difference between Early Bird, Tier 1, and Tier 2 tickets is price (ticket prices go up over time, as we sell out and get closer to the event). VIP is the only ticket type that includes seating, as well as other perks like (non-alcoholic) drink service, coat check, and more.
What to expect at Twisted Windows:
Twisted Windows invites you to create a unique experience exploring concurrent ambient performances, innovative interactive activities, visual art, and sexy main stage spectacle. Very minimal seating will available outside the VIP area -- the event is intended to be enjoyed by moving about the space rather than as a seated audience. A coat and bag check will be available. After our formal performances wrap up, you’ll be warmed up and ready for the play portion of our event (or you’re welcome to continue to socialize and watch)! Twisted Windows is proud to showcase & advocate for sex workers, and all performers are compensated for their contributions.
Some performers will be having photographs or video taken of their performances. No audience members will be recorded.
Only VIP tickets come with a reserved seat. Please contact the producers for accessibility questions and accommodations.