Twelve Days of Christmas Donation Page
OUR MISSION is to share our blessings with others through collective effort, charitable activities and community involvement.
OUR PASSION is to serve families and children in need thereby strengthening the communities around us.
OUR FUNDRAISING: We raise monies by hosting spectacular “parties with a purpose”.
Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization created in 1999. The organization’s mission is to “Share our blessings with others through collective effort, charitable activities and community involvement.” We are committed to remembering the true spirit of Christmas throughout the year and making a difference with the gift of giving. One of the unique attributes of our organization is that 100% of the donations go directly to families in need. Our organization is strictly volunteer-run and the costs of operation are subsidized by members of the organization.
This December, we will celebrate our fifteenth year nationally of making a profound and positive impact on communities around the country; it will be our fifth year as the NYC chapter. As we continue to thrive in support of others we deliver heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your generosity!
Ingrid M. Moore ― President
Maxine Reynolds ― Vice President
Michelle Hector Branner ― Secretary
Jane Grisham ― Treasurer
Denise LeNoir ― Immediate Past President
Co-Chairs 2015 Gift of Giving Holiday Party
Kristina Ennix & Michelle Hector Branner
Mary Ester Augustine
Krystal N. Bowen
Valarie D. Lewis
Etna Laura Ross
Cynthia Hearn Roy
Jain L. Williams
- The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is a distinguished national service organization with more than 200 members in five chapters located in three states and the District of Columbia
- The key initiative of The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc. is to organize “parties with a purpose” to raise donations to bless less fortunate families.
- Working closely with partners, sponsors and supporters, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Incorporated is focused on impacting lives of the less fortunate in their communities.
- Twelve Days members are actively engaged throughout the country in providing time and effort to impact the lives of deserving individuals.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas, Inc., has raised more than $500,000 in charitable contributions since its founding in 1999.