[itvt] Presents...TVOT NYC 2016
- The TV of Tomorrow Show's 10th-Anniversary Celebration Continues with our Annual East Coast Event, Thursday December 8th, at New York's Famous SVA Theatre
- TVOT NYC 2016 Will Feature 100+ Expert Speakers and Panelists; Hands-On Exhibits, Workshops and Master Classes; Unparalleled Opportunities for Networking and Deal-Making; Our Popular Holiday Party; and Much, Much More
- Advanced-Advertising Leader, Videology, Has Signed on as Show's Premier Sponsor
- Tickets on Sale Now: Special Early-Bird and Group Rates Available
[itvt] is pleased to announce that TVOT NYC 2016, our seventh annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event, will take place Thursday, December 8th at New York's famous SVA Theatre (333 W. 23rd Street).
TVOT NYC packs all the excitement of our flagship TV of Tomorrow Show, which is marking its 10th anniversary this year, into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day "intensive." The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV and OTT operators, device manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV and video platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, data/measurement specialists, marketers, investors, producers, developers, designers, storytellers, social-video influencers, and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends.
Once again, we will be offering sponsors and exhibitors a range of innovative and effective ways to drive awareness of their brand. We are pleased to announce that advanced-advertising leader, Videology, has already signed on as TVOT NYC 2016's Premier Sponsor.
TVOT NYC 2016 is a limited-attendance event, so we strongly encourage you to register early. To purchase your tickets, click here.
- Tickets are currently available at the special super-early-bird rate of $675. From September 14th through September 30th, they will be priced at $775; from October 1st through October 31st, they will be priced at $875; and from November 1st through December 8th, they will be priced at $1,075.
- A special package that includes both a ticket to TVOT NYC and a ticket to the TV of Tomorrow Show 2017 in San Francisco is also available (representing a savings of up to $600 on the full ticket price of both shows). To purchase this special two-event package, click here.
- To find out about special group rates (three or more), as well as special rates for industry analysts, PR professionals, students and other qualified parties, contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 608-4766.
TESTIMONIALS, SOCIAL, VIDEO, PHOTOS
We are still accepting speaker/panelist proposals, and welcome your suggestions for topics you would like to see covered on the event's schedule. Uniquely among tradeshows, TVOT and TVOT NYC feature an agenda that is developed through ongoing dialog with the industry. Please contact Tracy Swedlow, at email@example.com or 415-608-4766, to discuss your proposal. Also, please note that [itvt] is not a pay-for-play organization and that speakers do not have to pay any fee to participate in our TVOT events.
TVOT NYC 2016 offers several different sponsorship levels, each designed to ensure maximum marketing exposure for your company--at the event itself, in the [itvt] newsletter and on our Web site, and in our talk radio show. As a sponsor, you also have such options as:
- organizing a Presentation/Workshop/Master Class on your company's solutions or on an industry topic of importance to your company;
- taking advantage of the SVA Theatre's advanced audio-visual capabilities to showcase your company's work on the show's main stages;
- having your company's logo and branding projected as an integral part of the show's set design;
- having your company's TVOT NYC party or special event promoted to the show's attendees and the [itvt] readership at large.
Moreover, we are very open to working with your marketing department to devise creative, custom sponsorship packages that are tailored to your company's specific communications needs.
If you would like to find out more about sponsoring TVOT NYC 2016, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-608-4766.
TVOT NYC 2016's exhibitor showcase will be located in an area that is highly trafficked by the event's attendees. However, exhibit space is limited and we are assigning it on a first-come-first-served basis. So to guarantee that your company will have a booth at the show, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or call 415-608-4766.
WANT TO REGISTER OFFLINE?:
The Eventbrite service sometimes does not accept certain corporate credit cards. Please contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-608-4766 and she'll email you a PDF to fill out and fax or email back.
LODGING AND TRANSPORTATION
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
To discuss the TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email Tracy at email@example.com.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806 (office) or 415-608-4766 (mobile) to find out more about group rates, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, speaking proposals.
Please contact Tracey Sheehy at email@example.com to find out more about attending as press or covering the show.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Thanks to Typo)
A limited number of tickets are sold in all of the advance sale phases. Once advance sale phase is sold out, you may buy a ticket in the following registration phase, or join the waiting list in case of cancelations.
Please bring a printed or mobile copy of this confirmation for registration at the conference. You will receive your conference tickets at our on-site registration desk.
For student attendees, please also bring along a valid proof of enrollment and a copy of your student identification to the venue. The registration team will email purchasers to verify that all students are enrolled in valid education programs as of April 30, 2016.
Substitutions, Cancellation & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for a cancellation request. If you want to transfer your ticket to a colleague substitute, please reach out to us and provide the original ticket buyer's name and the new person's full name, title, company and email address.
Absence from the conference does not entitle one to reimbursement of the admission fee.
Save This Event
When & Where
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt] is the 1st, best and most widely respected and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business through our free daily email newsletter, daily news Web site, radio interview programs,Intensives, and our annual industry conference, the TV of Tomorrow Show conference. Our audience is made up of executives, technologists and creatives in over 150 countries. This is our 17th year anniversary!