For jewelry entrepreneurs and others new to the colored gemstone industry, it’s important to know that Tucson is the center of the world for gem hounds and gem lovers every year in early February. Over 50 shows crowd its streets, hotels, and convention centers, and gem dealers and sellers come from all over the world to exhibit. Our four-day tour will take you to a rich selection of shows, where you will see raw gems, cut stones, and unusual minerals, as well as a wide selection of beads, crystals, geodes, sculptures, and rare specimens of all kinds. It’s a gem lovers’ paradise!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT:
- See hundreds of different kinds of colored gemstones and minerals.
- Meet gem dealers from all over the world.
- Learn how gemstones are sorted, graded, and sold.
- Buy stones for your own designs, or to have a jeweler design around.
- Become an insider to a vast world of trade that literally encompasses the world,
our begins Jan. 31 and ends on Feb. 3, 2017
REGISTRATION ENDS JAN. 7, 2017Choose single days ($195 per day)
- Tuesday – Friday 4 days from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Come along for all four days for $699.
- Please bring your business card and Tax ID number with you. If you do not have a Tax ID number please let us know, we can pre-register you. A $50 fee will be charged for those who do not have a tax ID.
- Personal air and hotel arrangements should be made by individual attendees as soon as possible, since Tucson fills up this time of year. American Airlines is now offering direct flights to Tucson from many cities. Also, click here for information about Tucson’s many hotels, restaurants and other amenities: http://www.tucsongemshows.net/resources/
- Meals are not included in our prices, but there are many places to pick up food!
- Cancellation must be in writing by January 27, 2017 for full refund.
Share with friends