Google Analytics is a powerful tool to help you understand your website's performance. Understanding how your clients interact with your website is a critical piece for success. Analytics can help you leverage your successes and make important decisions about how and where to invest your time and energy. If you're a marketer, freelancer, or interested in data - this workshop is for you!
In this single-day workshop, participants will learn how to use Google Analytics to understand the success and failure of marketing campaigns, forecast future results, and make data-based business decisions. We'll take you through understanding why we use analytics, how it fits into the digital marketing equation, and how you can use it to your advantage.
What will I learn?
- The Million Ways to View Reports;
- Key Metrics & Channels;
- Metrics vs. Dimensions;
- How to Build Custom Reports;
- The Effects of Seasonality;
- The Limitations of Google Analytics;
- How To Forecast Results
What will I build?
- A custom analytics report;
- Shortcuts to useful Views;
- An annual channel forecast
What will I need to bring?
- Laptop or tablet with a web browser installed
What are the prerequisites?
- No experience with Google Analytics is required;
- Participants do not need to their own Analytics account.
Lunch will be provided. Please contact us if you have any dietary restrictions.
Refunds for HackerYou workshops will only be given if we are notified 7 days prior to the event.