What is Tune In?
Tune In is LCIA's weekly webinar show where we discuss business news and events happening around Louisiana. Each week we invite a guest to come onto the show and discuss a topic relevant to Louisiana small businesses.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is a "web seminar," a live, online presentation that you can watch from any device that has an internet connection. If you are unable to watch the presentation, you may also call in via phone to hear the audio from the live broadcast. As you watch the presentation from your computer, phone, or tablet, you can choose to actively participate by asking the speaker questions, or you can simply listen and follow along.
How do I access the Tune In webinar?
First, you must register for the Tune In you wish to access. To register for a specific date, click the "select a date" button/drop down on this registration page, and then choose the date of the presentation. Follow the steps to complete your registration. Once you have registered, you will then receive an email with a link that will allow you to access the webinar. On the day and time the webinar is set to begin, you will click that link, and it will bring you straight into the live presentation.
- Guest: Lauren Lambert-Tompkins, Managing Director the Downtown Business Association of Baton Rouge
- Topics: DBA's networking coffee chat with LCIA on April 25th at the Old State Capitol in Baton Rouge
You can find the recordings of all past Tune Ins on LCIA's YouTube page here.
- Guest: Paul Jouet, owner of Tax Help NOLA
- Guest: Chuck Morse, Director of ConnectWorks, a program of Good Work Network
- Topic: Chuck Morse will be discussing Good Work Network's ConnectWorks program, which "works to incorporate small, minority firms into the supply chains of anchor institutions." We will also be discussing LCIA and Good Work's upcoming joint event, Contractor Networking Night, happening on February 2nd at NOLA Brewing Company from 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
- Guest: Bill Lewis with OpEx Realization Group
- Topics: We'll be discussing LCIA's upcoming workshop in Lafayette, where OpEx will take the stage to talk about the importance of maintaining your employees' well-being and how it affects productivity.
- Guest: Kathleen Brown with Bayou CPR Training
- Topics: We'll be talking with LCIA's newest Opportunity Maker, Bayou CPR Training.