San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This year is about the WHOLE OFFICE! It is the year of yoga and marketing! The entire staff will benefit from learning simple ergonomic poses that can be done in your operatory. Let's preserve your most important dental tool, your body! Hygienist and certified yoga instructor Kristy Menage Bernie will be guiding us on a path to a healthier mind and body. She will be showing us a way to realistically fit ergonomics into our busy schedules. The afternoon session will be all about social media marketing! We have brought in expert, Jack Hadley of My Social Practice, to show us how to use social media to reach our patients and boost our production in ways that we never knew were possible!
8:00am-9:00am Registration/Breakfast/Exhibitor time
8:10am-9:00am Yoga (for the first 50 online registrants)
9:00am -11:00am General session-Yoganomics: Postural Health & Ergonomic Considerations for the Dental Professional
11:00am-11:30am Exhibitor time
11:30am to 12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm to 1:00pm Game/Exhibitor time
1:00pm to 2:30pm General session-Attract New Patients And Grow Your Practice Using Social Media Marketing
2:30pm to 3:30pm Survey/Exhibitor time/CE verification/Meet and greet Tulsa Dental Implants and Periodontics Team
Kristy Menage Bernie
Yoganomics: Postural Health & Ergonomic Considerations for the Dental Professional
This course overviews the benefits of yoga in postural health and sound ergonomic practices essential in maintaining optimal clinician health. A review of ergonomic standards will include OSHA, ADA and CDC resources and incorporate specific methods to enhance ergonomic clinical positioning and techniques to prevent repetitive stress related injuries. In addition, yoga research as it relates to postural and total health will be presented as well as the impact of yoga on the various body systems. Participants will also be introduced to the various styles of yoga practice and basics including specific yoga practices designed to maximize postural health.
1. Identify ergonomic issues relating to clinical practice and site resources to maximize postural health.
2. Define the practice of yoga as it relates to the profession, postural health and ergonomics and site research relating to the health benefits associated with yoga.
3. Identify precautions and considerations for yoga practice.
- Review of CDC, OSHA and professional association ergonomic standards/guidelines.
- Ergonomic solutions and technologies for clinical practice.
- Yoga and the practice of dental hygiene.
Attract New Patients And Grow Your Practice Using Social Media Marketing
Progressive practices use social media marketing to attract new patients, raise top-of-mind awareness and referrals, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance, and strengthen patient relationships. But effective social media isn’t something you “have”—it’s something that you “do”! Remarkable, share-worthy social media content helps with your complete digital marketing strategy—including SEO. Social media is no longer an adjunct to some other marketing plan. How do you navigate and benefit from this dynamic environment with the limited amount of time and resources you have to spend on marketing?
• Understand the ways practices attract new patients using Facebook.
• Start creating the 5 types of content that engage your audiences.
• Understand how social media and reviews affect SEO.
• Modify proven, successful campaigns for use in your own practice.
• Learn how to “sell” dental services without selling.
• Clear action items you can implement immediately.
When & Where
Tulsa Dental Implants and Periodontics
Our organization believes in the investment of the hygienists' and thier co-workers in our community. We have organized this event with YOU in mind. Our primary goal is to educate, equip, and empower hygienists' and dental staff.