Our user base in Tulsa is growing! Let’s celebrate the new year with a kick-off user group meeting at 36 Degrees North… New year, new users, new venue!
Our User Group is a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share our accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips and tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this session, your local GRAPHISOFT team will be on-hand to answer questions and give you a first-hand look at all the innovative ways you can use ARCHICAD 20 and BIMx. In addition, Andrew Brister is going to talk about the rapidly evolving world of point-clouds, photogrammetry, and laser scanning – and the impacts they are having on the AEC workflow.
Attend this User Group to:
- Learn more about point-clouds and how to use them.
- Find the software management strategy that best suits your firm.
- Check out the great features in ARCHICAD 20 and see how you can access BIM information to create stellar presentations with BIMx.
- Discover best practices in rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD.
- Take advantage of the resources available to the ARCHICAD community.
- Meet and collaborate with your local GRAPHISOFT Team and other ARCHICAD users in your area.
Your Presenter/Instructor is…
Landry Starling, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant
Landry Starling has been working in the architecture industry for 15 years in roles that include Architectural Designer, CAD Manager, and ARCHICAD Freelance Consultant. He has worked on a variety of projects, from hotels to cruise ship terminals, using an array of CAD and BIM software tools. During Landry’s tenure at a Miami-based international architecture firm, he coordinated the office’s transition from CAD to BIM. He has a Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from Florida Atlantic University and works for GRAPHISOFT as a BIM Consultant and Trainer.
Refreshments will be served!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America