Tuesday, May 21st Brewery Tour
Milton, United States
TOUR INFO (Please read and share with your friends):
1. We strive to provide you with a stellar tour experience, therefore Dogfish Head guided tours are FREE; we allow 12 folks to tour at a time.
2. (4) samples are included at the end of each tour to those who are of age with valid, unexpired IDs.
3. Close-toed shoes are a MUST on the tours -- this means NO flip flops, sandals, etc., also NO high heels. We know it's the beach and you want to be comfortable, and ladies, we know you want to look cute, but this is a working facility with hoses, water drains, and wet floors (water/cleaning solutions), so this rule is implemented for your safety.
4. Late Policy: if you are late for your tour, we will assume that you do not plan to join us and will give your spaces away.
5. Due to various safety concerns, there are occasional instances that parts of the "tour route" could be off limits. We are typically able to walk to the brewhouse, cellars, and bottling line and will do our best to tour you everywhere we can based on the occurances the day you arrive.
6. The tour can accommodate wheelchairs, but keep in mind that this is a working production facility, therefore we cannot guarantee that you will have access throughout the whole tour route (there are at times hoses, pressure pumps, puddles, etc. inside the brewhouse).
7. Well behaved children are welcome on the tour but we ask that you please keep in mind that this is a production brewery. It is encouraged that you carry your child in a carrier if possible and that you please supervise your child(ren) accordingly during your tour/tasting. Childern 6 and up will need a ticket.
1. Don't have time to take the tour, or done it before? That's cool -- our Tasting Room is also open for samples to those with valid, unepxired IDs. Our onsite store is also open so you can leave here with beer, t-shirts, hats, glassware, openers, and other beer drinkin' goods.
2. Our hours are: Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00AM - 5:00PM; CLOSED on Sunday & Monday.
For driving directions to Milton, click here.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.