The Tel Aviv Semi-Annual Institutional Investment Conference
October 31, 2016
Convention Center, Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Tel Aviv, Israel
The Tel Aviv Semi Annual Institutional Investment Conference, Israel's largest institutional investors' event, will take place at the TASE, Tel Aviv, Monday, October 31st 2016.
The Tel Aviv Institutional Investment Conference brings approximately 650 investment managers and investment committee members of pension, provident and mutual funds, nostro managers at the local banks and insurance firms, CFOs of large cap firms and private institutional investors with more than 350 Billion USD under management.
- Prof. Manuel Trajtenberg, Member of the Kenesset, former chairman of The Trajtenberg Commity
- Prof. Shmuel Hauser, Chairman, Israel Securities Authority (ISA)
- Dr. Gil Bafman, Chief Economist, Bank Leumi
- Mr. Yossi Beinart, Chief Executive Officer, TASE
- Mr. Robby Goldenberg, Senior Vice President, TASE
- Mr. Alex Zabezhinsky, Chief Economist, Meitav Dash Investment House
- Mr. Zvi Stepak, Chairman, DS-Meitav, Investment House
- Prof. Zvi Weiner, Head of Finance Department, School of Business Administration, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Mr. Amir Hessel, Executive vice president, Chief Investments Officer, Harel Insurance & Finance
- Mr. Yoni Tal, Chief Investment Officer, Menora Mivtachim Insurance
NOTE: This event had been scheduled originally to September 20th but has been postponed to Oct. 31, 2016.
When & Where
The Soho Loft Media Group
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Corporate Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business startup and growth strategies.
or email Donna@LDJCapital.com