Get back to your roots at our Jewish summer camp for adults. Trybal Gathering's all-inclusive getaway is hosted at Beber Camp on the shores of Lake Beulah in southeastern Wisconsin. Beber Camp offers the serenity of a lakeside resort with the amenities of a first-rate summer camp. Only 90 minutes from Chicago and 35 minutes from Milwaukee, Beber is nestled on 340 beautiful wooded acres that will invigorate you with life and fill you with new memories. Among the towering old oaks, you’ll find a private waterfront, a fully functional organic farm, an expanded arts & crafts center, and all the sporting accouterments to turn open fields into athletic battlegrounds. We’ll fill Labor Day Weekend with capture the flag, s’mores, color war, a relaxed Shabbat dinner, a bar-mitzvah themed dance party, and so much more. It’s the perfect escape to connect with new friends while disconnecting from the real world. This experience is yours to make what you want of it.
- This event is open to Jewish young adults and their friends ages 21+. You will need to present legal ID at camp check in.
- After reserving your spot, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite, Trybal’s ticketing partner
- IMPORTANT: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder
- All sales are final. Reservations can be transferred within a 12 month window if requested with two months notice. Enrollment is subject to availability without notice.
WAYS TO SAVE
Early Bird Discount
- The first 50 people to register by February 15, 2017 receive a $75 discount
- Offer is subject to availability without notice.
- Groups of 4+ get a $25 discount per person
- To redeem, one person must purchase all tickets for the group