We are very pleased to introduce the virtual version of the Team Trust ToolBox. The goal is to help participants increase virtual team trust in their work and organizations.
The workshop is highly practical with just enough time spent on theory. There are 4 modules presented once/twice a week for four weeks. Each module will present a wealth of insights, applicable tips, tools, and resources. Support materials will be sent prior to and after each module.
- Team mental models
- The physics of team trust – virtual & co-located
- Best practices of effective virtual teams
- How to build trust in new and existing remote teams
- How to enhance the trust climate in the organization
- From team conflict to consensus
- How to interact with customers based on trust
- 30.11.2016 - Module 1. Personal Integrity and Clean Language
- 06.12.2016 - Module 2. Trust Constellations
- 14.12.2016 - Module 3. Trust in Action. The Team Trust Canvas
- 21.12.2016 - Module 4. Trust Recovering
- Participants will understand the dynamics of co-located and virtual team trust
- Participants will be able to develop and apply a trust based team program for their organization and/or clients
Alex Pikulev. A licensed Management 3.0 trainer/ Accredited Kanban Trainer and Agile coach at Unusual Concepts with many years of experience of working with a variety of organizations from startups to international enterprise corporations. The main focus of Alex’s training is Agile Leadership practices and its applications in the organization culture.