True Colors Workshop - Discover your Personality Type & Communication Style
This is the simplest tool I've learned to support relationships. The True Colors Personality Inventory, is fun, interactive, and will serve you for years to come. Would you agree, understanding other's differences goes a long way to creating better relationships? Come learn what your perferred personality style colour is and learn from other's as you watch them in action.
*** If you took my last workshop and know your Colors, not to worry, I have something fabulous for you while the newbies type themselves.
You will be able to communicate, understand, and navigate all your important relationships much more effectively as a result of this 3 hour workshop with a Focus on COMMUNICATION STYLES!
Personality inventories goes back as far as Hippocrates. Most of you have heard of Myers-Briggs, the DISC assessment, etc, so many great tools on the market. What I like best about True Colors Personality Inventory, is the fact you can remember your colorrs and most importantly apply your new understandings instantly. Plus the way it is learned is very interactive and fun. We learn and retain best when learning is created in this kind of environment.
- You will engage and discover what is getting in your way in your relationships
- You will understand why the person who rubs you the wrong way, does and how to effectively relate
- You will have many A-Ha moments, trust me you will
- You will be excited to implement your new understandings
- You will feel more empowered in your relationships
- You will breath a sigh of relief, when you realize who people are and why
- You will stop taking so much personally
- You will have tools to use for the rest of your lfie that will make things easier for everyone
- Finally, you will have fun and learn we are more alike than different.... understanding brings freedom
What is the earliest I can arrive?
Can I order food and beverages?
Yes, from 5:30 - 6:25 PM you can order food & beverages for 10% off along with Bottles of wine which will be 10% off as well!
What is the latest I should arrive?
Please be there no later than 6:15 to get registered and find a spot. We start promptly at 6:30 PM.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Natalie Stratton at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No unfortunately this is a one time event