If you are an adult or teen who missed out on the experience of learning to ride a bicycle as a kid, this is the class for you! Learn to ride a bike in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment, using techniques developed specifically for first-timers. This class will have you soon riding with friends and family before you can say "whee!"
Offered for adults and teens 14 and over.
Price: Free to Atlanta Bicycle Coalition members; $30 all others (fee includes a one-year membership!)
Members, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 881-1112 for your free registration code.
Location: ABC Office.
The address is 692 C-1 Kirkwood Ave, Atlanta, GA 30316. The physical location is on Tye Street. Pass 692 Kirkwood and make the first right onto Tye Street. There is free on-street parking, or we're a short walk from the Inman Park or King Center MARTA stations.
Sign up today as space is limited to 12 participants.
Make sure to:
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
- Bring a bike in working condition and a helmet if you have one
- Contact us in advance if you do not have a bike or a helmet and we will provide a loaner bike and helmet
- Bring a water bottle and a snack so you'll have the energy to tackle this fun challenge
- Finally, bring an urge to conquer Atlanta by bike!
When & Where
Atlanta Bicycle Coalition
Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is creating a healthier, more sustainable Atlanta by making it safer, easier, and more attractive to bicycle for fun, fitness, and transportation.