Actions and Detail Panel
True Athlete Games 3.3
Sat, July 15, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
The True Athlete Games 3.3 will be held on July 15, 2017, at Warhouse Strength & Conditioning. This True Athlete Games is the one of many qualifier events leading up to the 2017 True Athlete Games Championships in November.
We're excited about this year's events, we have some new changes since last year.
- Weigh-ins will take place the day of the event. (Please arrive EARLY) to give us enough time for data entry.
- You will have 60mins to complete the first 9 tests. Afterwards, everyone will go through the 10th test.
- Events MAY change from qualifying event to event. Event SCORE will determine who gets invited to the Championships Finals at the end of the year.
Here's the list of events: (videos coming soon)
- Deadlift (Strength)
- 400m Row (Speed endurance)
- Forward Med Ball Throw, 2-Step approach (Upperbody power)
- Standing Triple Jump (Lowerbody Power)
- Pro Agility Shuttle (5-10-5) (Agility)
- Sandbell Ground to Over Shoulder (Strength Endurance) *75lbs women/125lbs men
- Pull-ups (Upperbody Strength)
- Jump Rope/Push-up Medley (Stamina) *5min Time Cap
- Sled Push Medley (Stamina) *2min Time Cap
- Steelbell Suicide (Stamina)
If this is your first TAG event of the year, let it serve as a benchmark to show you where you are and what you need to improve! If this isn't your first TAG event, come and see how well you've improved and/or test your fitness and athletic performance against some new faces. Our mission is to provide you with a quality fun event that'll serve as an awesome goal setting tool to fuel your PROGRESS in 2017.
GRAB A BUDDY AND GET SIGNED UP TODAY!