Truck Air Brake System Fundamentals Training
In 2015 Brake related violations made up the biggest percentage of out-of-service violations cited according to the international roadcheck campaign.
Is your shop or outsouced maintenance provder qualified to inspect and work on Air Brake Systems according to FMCSA 396.25?
We can assist your company by certifying your personel and help you aviod unnecessary downtime and revenue loss.
Truck Air Brake System Fundamentals is a progressive and thorough learning experience.
The course begins with the basic factors and physics of vehicle braking and the safety concerns of working with thesecomponents.
Participants are then introduced to the fundamentals the air system. These fundamentals are carried over to system component identification and function. Once the participant has a general knowledge of the fundamentals, components and function for the air brake system then testing and troubleshooting are introduced.
Please contact Tim Schenk with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864 - 278 -8499
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Preregistrants will be admitted only.
- No one will be admitted without the "Ticket" provided during the payment process.
- Cancelation - Refunds, less 20% processing fee, will be made up to 10 days before the date of the training. No refund will be given after 9 days or less prior to the training date.
- Fleet Group, Inc reserves the right to cancel this seminar for any reason, at any time. Registered participants will be notified as soon as the training has been canceled and contacted to reschedule.