The information in this class applies to both air Conditioning and refrigeration systems. Learn the value and application of superheat, subcooling, saturation, condenser TD, evaporator TD and how to use these readings for accurate diagnosis of any type of system's operation. NATE Continuing Education Credits available.
- Learn the basics of the refrigerant cycle
- Learn where to measure and how to calculate superheat, subcooling, evaporator TD and condenser TD
- Learn what the normal measurements are for air conditioning, low temperature, and medium temperature refrigeration systems
- Learn how to charge a fixed orifice system using target superheat
- Learn how to charge a TXV equipped system using subcooling
Free Continental Breakfast
Manual & Course Materials Included
Contact Larry Brewer for more information: 512-298-8038
The San Antonio class has an added bonus. Penn/ Johnson Controls will provide a 1-2 hour training class on the NEW A421 digital walk- in refrigeration controller. Lunch will be provided for those who attend.