Actions and Detail Panel
Triple P Café - Bedtime Routines
Tue, May 23, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Every Kid in our Communities is promoting the awareness of the Power of Positive Parenting by Triple P to support all families in Leeds & Grenville.
What is Positive Parenting?
- Positive parenting makes it easier for you, as parents to develop a positive loving relationship with each other and with your children.
- You use encouragement, attention and good communication.
- A positive parenting approach will help your family life run smoother.
- Positive parenting increases the opportunity for your children to achieve optimum physical and emotional health.
What is Triple P?
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) gives parents simple tips to help manage the big and small problems of family life. Challenges like toddler tantrums; self-esteem issues, bedtime battles, disobedience; & aggression – Triple P can help you deal with them all – and more!
- Triple P is parenting and family information that you may find helpful in raising your resilient, competent and confident child.
How can parents access Triple P?
- Attend a Positive Parenting Café. Register through Eventbrite
- www.TriplePOntario.ca provides general parenting tips and information for all parents OR
- Call 1-800-660-5853 to find out about the opportunities in many different settings – including an online parenting course.
If you need help with transportation to a Positive Parenting Café, please contact 1-800-660-5853.