Hemp Temps University now works with Trichome Institute. We offer a Bud Tending Certification which will cover:
- Consumer Tolerance - What is tolerance, understanding tolerance levels, and variables in potency and dosing.
- Cannabis Flower - Smoke and Vapor-Cannabis flower: smoking and vaporizing, imeline to impairment, mental and pyhsical effects - Matching Strains, Listen to Your Consumer.
- Edibles - Types of edibles and differences between them, benefits of edibles, time to effect, impairment type, challenges with edibles, edible induced psychosis, recommendations.
- Hash and Concentrates - What is hash, who uses hash and concentrates and why, dabbing: what it is and how you do it, safe concentrates for dabbing, extracted concentrate: wax, crumble, honeycomb, shatter, budder, hash oil, CO2, live resin: is it the best concentrate, rosin: is it the cleaniest and safest concentrate, kief, water hash, testing for residual solvents at home and in the lab.
- Sublingual, Transdermal, and Topical - Why alernatives, what are the product differences, who are these products for, sublingual, transdermal, topical administration.
- Product Weight and Converstions - The metric/american mash-up, the Colorado cannabis weight standard, need to know weight units, scales and calibrations, potency conversions, how much product can you sell, example problem, conversion tables.
- Customer Service - Dispensary basics, customer service best practices, a note on the use of slang.
For more information please contact our office at (303)532-4786 or email us at email@example.com