Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Are You Up To The Challenge?
Imagine choosing between diapers and paying for food, or the electric bill. You probably won’t face this scenario but It’s a common challenge for economically insecure families.
Are you a Tri-Valley business, organization, school, church or group? Let’s stand together as a community to alleviate situations like this, by joining us in a community-wide Diaper Drive Challenge.
Each participating team will collect diapers, and/or funds to purchase diapers, during the week of 17-21 October. The diapers/funds will be donated to the Child Care Links Diaper Bank. They will then be distributed to Tri-Valley families in need, during the upcoming holiday season. The participating group that contributes the most diapers will win a pizza party. Not just any pizza party, but the winners will get to select a deserving group of their choice to receive it.The winners will also receive public recognition in the Child Care Links Newsletter, the Website, and on social media sites.
To participate in the Diaper Drive Challenge:
2. Collect diapers/funds for diapers during the week of 17-21 October.
3. Drop off the diapers/funds at Child Care Links between 23-27 October, 6601 Owens Drive Ste. 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588, 925.417.8733. (If needed, Child Care Links will come and pick up the diapers from your location)
- Make it fun!
- Create a unique visual display using diapers to promote the challenge.
- Run an internal contest for the most diapers collected by an individual, or between departments, classes or sub-groups.
- Have the company/organization match diaper donations.
- Post your challenge on all your social media sites, and around your office/organization.
- Get excited, invite your family and friends to join the challenge.
For more information:
Contact Laura Page, 925.249.3920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.