Actions and Detail Panel
Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival
Sat, April 29, 2017, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Join us for the first ever Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival at the Southridge Sports and Events Complex in Kennewick! This event will feature 30+ Washington craft breweries pouring more than 100+ craft beers from the Home of the Hops. Come to the Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival to learn more from our expert brewers while you drink beer from the source and eat local food.
- General Admission is $20 online or $25 at the gate
- Ticket includes tasting glass and six 5oz tastes
- 21+ Age Event. No minors will be permitted.
- Designated Driver admission is $5 and includes complimentary soda and/or water
- Additional tastes available for purchase at the festival for $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00
- This is an indoor event. No smoking. No pets. Registered service dogs ok.
- WABL members receive two additional tokens with their membership
- Food will be available to purchase from food trucks on the plaza. List coming soon.
- No Ticket Refunds
Beer List Now Posted!
Bale Breaker Brewing-Yakima
Black Raven Brewing-Redmond
Bron Yr Aur Brewing-Naches
Dirty Bucket Brewing-Woodinville
Dru Bru-Snoqualmie Pass
Farmstrong Brewing-Mount Vernon
Ice Harbor Brewing-Kennewick
Laht Neppur Brewing-Waitsburg
Lumber House Brewery-Maple Valley
Northern Ales-Kettle Falls
Old Opera Brewing-Walla Walla
Old Schoolhouse Brewery-Winthrop
Orlison Brewing-Airway Heights
Paradise Creek Brewery-Pullman
Schooner Exact Brewing-Seattle
Silver City Brewery-Bremerton
Ten Pin Brewing-Moses Lake
Twelve String Brewing-Spokane Valley
Two Beers Brewing -Seattle
White Bluffs Brewing-Richland
Young Buck Brewing-Spokane