20/03/2016 a free event for your professional development - Trendy English Online (Spring Forum) where you could learn more about two main areas - teaching with technology and TEFL in general. The speakers from different countries will share their ideas and experience and you will definitely find something for yourself!
3 weeks before a great event of this spring! Join for free!
PS if you are interested in the programme, it is as follows
Stream 1 - Teaching with technologies
- Nik Peacher (UK) "Tools for exploiting digital video"
- Russell Stannard "(UK) What role can the flipped classroom play in teaching English"
- Sara Emin (Egypt) "E-assessment: How technology can reshape our assessment practices"
- Sylvia Guinan (Greece) "Engaging Young learner online"
- Mickael Harrison (UK) "Six-second stories: deconstructing and understanding narratives in short form video"
- Vanja Fazinic (Croatia) "Learning Language through creative process of filmmaking"
- AngelosBollas (Greece) «Speaking Homework using VoiceThread for Intermediate Students»
- Olga Sergeeva (Russia) "Creating games with technologies – a real time saver"
Stream 2 - TEFL in general
- Ekaterina Nechaeva (Russia) «Speaking directly to examiners – effective strategies of speaking for Russian National Exam in English»
- Natalia Kachan (Kazahstan) "Dogme: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats"
- James Egerton (Spain) «Examining obsessions: Exam preparation classes, their effects on the individual and society, and what we can do to reduce the negatives»
- Marina Kladova (Russia) "Designing Creative Tasks to Develop Language Proficiency within the TBLT Framework"
- Elena Peresada (Russia) "How to Gamify your English Class"
- Mike Astbury "Grammar Games: practice and production of the target language"
- Lizzie Pinard (UK) "Developing learner autonomy"
- Duda Costa (Brazil)"A Taste of Dogme for Young Learners"
See you at there:))