More and more financial institutions tend to give marketing and branding all the respect these areas deserve. While price-competition gets more intense branding and marketing emerge as immensely important tools that can differentiate a bank and help maintain or widen its margins as well as strengthen its customer-loyalty reserves. Therefore mastering the trends of financial marketing by attending this training opens up new sources of significant quantifiable return.
- The New Channels, Social Media and Branches
- Marketing Communication in the Digital Age
- How to React to Competition?
- Clients of the New Millennium
- Digital Product Development - Best Practices
- Big Data and Marketing Technology
- The New Role of a Financial Brand in the 21st Century