Actions and Detail Panel
Trellis Unconference 2017
Mon, May 15, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Do you have a stake in ensuring more students - in particular students of color, immigrant students, students living in poverty and women students - have access to courses, majors, and careers in STEM?
Please join us in conversation. And come prepared to learn AND share how we can collectively increase our impact on STEM learning in California.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with a stake in ensuring strong STEM teaching and learning
- Teachers, administrators, students, higher education, STEM industry, parents, policy-makers
Why should you come?
- Be inspired by other examples making strides in providing great STEM education to ALL
- Tackle complex questions about social justice in STEM education
- Share ideas and success stories from your community
- Build relationships with people passionate about social justice and STEM education
- Ignite a personal and/or organizational spark to take action
For security reasons, you must register to attend.