Travel & Scholarship Promotional Pricing Available!!, email or call for details
In this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. This course will enable you to leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework support Lean-Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Scaling Leadership.
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents.
The course consists of 7 modules:
- Lean Thinking
- Scaling Agile
- Agile Release Train
- Agile Release Train
- Scaling Leadership
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers , and begin applying them in your context
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA). Upon completion of the exam, you will receive instructions on how to obtain your certificate online.
Resources given to you at course
- Organizational readiness assessment kit
- Team Scrum XP practice readiness kit
- Release Planning readiness kit
- Inspect and Adapt kit
Instructor: Sandra Johnson
Sandra Johnson (SAFe Consultant) MBA, SPC4, PMP, Corporate Experience:
Release Train Engineer Sandra Johnson, SPC-4, began the Agile journey in 2012 as a ScrumMaster and has served as a change agent within the SAFe framework since 2013. While working as a project manager in waterfall environments, she realized that there had to be a better way of helping organizations reach their strategic goals faster and with higher quality deliverables. She researched and networked to find her way to Agile software development and has never looked back.
Sandra currently coaches, mentors and facilitates Agile software development teams and ScrumMasters in the healthcare IT sector. She has prior experience in government, pharmaceuticals and finance industries.
Qualification: Sandra holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas. Active certifications include SPC-4, SA, CSM, PMP, & ITIL v3 Foundations.
For more information, contact The i4 Group Consulting: thei4group.com
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and are subject to a $150 processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
Save This Event
When & Where
The i4 Group
The i4 Group is a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification, training and consulting company.