San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Promotional Pricing Available! -call or email for details!
Take your training skills to a more advanced level as you discover how the human brain reallylearns which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. Explore the most current "cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction - how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge. Discover six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others.
These Accelerated Learning principles go hand-in-hand with team-based Agile and Scrum processes and principles. If you are an Agile coach or Scrum trainer, you will be especially pleased to discover how to combine Agile/Scrum concepts with collaborative learner-engagement.
During this dynamic, two-day training program, you will also practice using the 4Cs instructional design "map" with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners. The 4Cs is a brain-based, four-step, Accelerated Learning instructional design model now used by hundreds of Agile coaches and Scrum trainers around the world.
Leave this train-the-trainer event with a trainer's tool bag of practical, brain-based instructional strategies you can put to use immediately in your own training programs. You'll also leave with a 55 - page workbook filled with new resources and brain science information, as well as copies of Sharon Bowman';s best-selling books: "Training from the BACK of the Room" and "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick".
Limited to only 20 seats... Sign-up now in order to ensure your spot is reserved!
14 PDUs Awarded14 SEUs Awarded
Who should attend?
- Agile Coaches & Trainers
- Anyone who needs to engage an audience!
After participating in this informative and interactive program, you will be able to:
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning - information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one-on-one, or computer-based
- Apply "The Six Trumps" - six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught
- Recognize these six learning principles in action
- Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small and large group instruction
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways
- Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning
- Utilize a trainer's tool bag of practical tips and activities - a collection of best practices that you created during the training program
- For Agile coaches and Scrum trainers: Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning experiences
- Sharon Bowman's best-selling book "Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn"
- Sharon's newest book "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick"
- A copy of the 55-page participant workbook that is only available with this program
- A collection of "brain activating tools" - game prizes, training souvenirs, and learning aids - that can be used in the participant's own training programs
- A certificate of completion for a resume and suitable for framing
Instructor: Charles Maddox
Charles Madddox is a professional trainer, agile coach and product development consultant. He has over 20 years of technical leadership and training experience in various industries. He currently works with The i4 Group, in which he is the founder and Principal. At The i4 Group, he has worked with several organizations helping them to adopt better agile practices through coaching and training. He specializes in coaching the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). He is a mentor, trainer and ICF certified coach. He lives in Allen, TX. He likes to volunteer in his community as a sports coach and math tutor. He is a proud husband and father of 3.
For more information, contact The i4 Group Consulting: thei4group.com
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course and are subject to a $150 processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
Save This Event
When & Where
The i4 Group
The i4 Group is a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification, training and consulting company.