Actions and Detail Panel
Tue. 18 April 2017, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AWST
Get lost and discover the remarkable rhythm of life!
Join us for Travel Photography and learn everything you need to know about shooting on location and exploring your holiday destinations!
Get off the trail and experience unexpected sights and cultures wherever you go! Discover what it means to humanise your images and what your camera bag should include!
In this workshop you will discover what it means to be a travel photographer by heading to Shoot Workshops for a 2 hr session from 6pm – 8pm on Tuesday evening.
Then on Sunday from 6pm – 8pm, we will meet you in Fremantle for an evening of street, landscape and night photography to develop your skills as you wander and explore.
Lastly, send your two best images to Stan Davies and you will receive critical feedback and post-processing tips!
Book now as there is limited seating.
Learn how to photograph:
- Landscape – get off the tourist trail!
- Wildlife – Don’t be afraid to isolate features of the subject, zoom in!
- Street – Night photography, alley way, shop fronts and street lights
- People – Respecting your subject and getting consent
- Architecture – Perspective, composition, balance and tone
- Macro – Small plants, insects and reptiles
- Plus Camera kit essentials for travelling
Full Workshop Description
See our Website
Terms and Conditions
See our Website
We reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop at any time. Sometimes for reasons including, but not limited to, too few participants, adverse weather, instructor illness, logistical problems or any other circumstances, which may make operation of the workshop inadvisable. If any workshop has to be cancelled by us, then all fees are refunded in full or you may choose another date or workshop.