In Association With . . .
We'll be bringing you 2 full days of networking and advice from top industry experts at the Travel Bloggers Unite annual conference, taking place in Manchester, England on the 26th and 27th of March 2011.
Once a hotbed for the industrial revolution, Manchester is now at the forefront of the rapidly growing Social Media & Travel Revolution. Join us for 2 days jam packed with networking and learning opportunities, not to mention some surprises too!
You can expect
- Top European Travel Bloggers, Social Media Gurus and PR + Marketing
- Thought provoking panel discussions
- A series of informative and fun "How To" seminars from top industry experts, covering a variety of topics
- All in a fantastic venue in Manchester
Make contact with the PR representatives from the following areas who value the role that Travel Bloggers can play
- Destination Tourism Boards
- Accommodation Providers
- Coach & Train Operators
- Tour Operators
- Sustainable Travel
- Cruise & Ferry Operators
- . . and more
Enter to win some fantastic delegate prizes
At TBU11 you can hear the thoughts of experts from the travel blogging community when they take part in thought provoking panel discussions. These are people who have been there, done that and got the T-Shirt as well.
They have a wealth of knowledge and experience, from which they can draw upon during an engaging discussion and when they answer your questions.
Topics to be covered will be announced nearer the date.
Currently confirmed to attend are . .
"How To" Experts
We have some brilliant industry experts lined up to deliver the all important "How To" sessions, which will leave you feeling enlightened once the event is over. Confirmed so far are:-
- Travel Writing: with Matador's Lola Akinmade is an editor with Matador Network and an instructor with MatadorU. As an award-winning writer and photographer, her work has appeared in publications such as National Geographic Traveler, BBC, Travel Chanel's World Hum, San Francisco Chronicle, Fodors, Forbes Traveler, Vogue, ISLANDS magazine, United Airlines' Hemispheres and many more.
- The Power of Podcasting: Kelvin Newman, Creative Director at Site Visibility and lead contributor to Internet Marketing Podcast. Which is no1 in UK and no2 in the USA on iTunes.
- In The Know SEO: Ben, Mike & Co from Caliber Interactive. Caliber Interactive is a pioneering internet marketing company specialising in search engine optimisation, content development and social media.
- PR + Travel Bloggers: Drusilla Bryan, Managing Director of Gosh PR. From being a travel trade reporter through to travel sales, marketing and PR, Drusilla has lots of experience (and contacts) to help bloggers understand PR and get connected with the travel industry.
- Take Control of WordPress: How To Build a Better Blog: John O'Nolan is a creative professional working with companies everywhere in a modest effort to change the world for the better. John is core member of the WordPress UI Team and he has worked for the likes of Virgin Atlantic Airways, Microsoft, and Ubisoft Games. He is a regular speaker at international conferences on website design, WordPress and digital marketing. John is a serial entrepreneur who still manages to find time to do a little travel photography every now and then too. You can find his work on http://john.onolan.org or follow him on twitter @JohnONolan.
For a fantastic event you need a fantastic venue . . . and we have one!
TBU'11 is taking place at thestudio venue in Manchester, which is centrally located and as well as being modern, bright and contemporary, they put the customer first.
There will be . .
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Unlimited "Fair Trade" Tea & Coffee
Have questions about Travel Bloggers Unite '11 - Manchester March 26-27?