Trauma Smart Kickoff
TRAUMA SMART KICKOFF EVENT!
Join ACS Early Care & Education and the First Lady of NYC at the Kickoff event for Trauma Smart®, a ThriveNYC initiative!
What is Trauma Smart?:
Trauma Smart is a part of the Thrive NYC initiative. Over the next four years, Trauma Smart® will be implemented in ACS EarlyLearn centers and at family child care provider homes citywide to support children’s social-emotional development.
At this event you will:
- Meet the First Lady of NYC, Chirlane McCray!!!
- Be the FIRST to know about this NEW initiative!
- Learn how YOU can support your child’s growth and development!
- Experience fun ACTIVITIES and receive cool GIVEAWAYS!!
- Enjoy MUSIC and REFRESHMENTS!
Who can attend?
- Families with children that attend EarlyLearn programs
- EarlyLearn Program Staff
- EarlyLearn Partners
*Priority will be given to the centers and home-based providers where Trauma Smart will be implemented first.
Online Registration is Required
Questions? Please contact Nicole at Nicole.White@acs.nyc.gov
Sheltering Arms Children and Family Services: Harriet Tubman Early Childhood Education Center - 565 Morris Avenue, Bronx, NY 10451
Take 2, 4, or 5 train to 149 St – Grand Concourse and walk East for approximately 6 minutes.