Trash Fish Dinner Chicago: The Best Seafood You’ve Never Tried
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Meet the fish that have been traditionally left off the menu by chefs, discarded by fishermen, and are virtually unknown to the general public.
During this family-style multi-course dinner, you'll enjoy fish that fly under the radar, prepared by renouned chefs from around the Chicago area.
- Paul Fehribach of Big Jones
- Bruce Sherman of North Pond
- Paul Kahan of avec, Blackbird, and The Publican
- Erling Wu Bower of avec
- Sarah Stegner and George Bumbaris of Prarie Grass Cafe
- Michael and Patrick Sheerin of Trenchermen
- Paul Virant of Perennial Virant
- Laura Piper of Trattoria No. 10
This dinner will benefit the work of Chefs Collaborative, a national chef network that's changing the sustainable food landscape using the power of connections, education, and responsible buying decisions.