Actions and Detail Panel
Transparency International School on Integrity
Mon, Jul 10, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, Jul 16, 2017, 10:00 PM EEST
- 10-16 July, 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania
The lectures are held at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus.
- TI School on Integrity is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35, who are eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country.
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds can apply.
The fee for TI School on Integrity 2017 is EUR 650. It covers:
- tuition fee
- course material
- extra-curricular activities
A limited number of scholarships will be available for students from certain countries. Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, make sure to fill out the appropriate section in the online application form, stating your reasons for applying. Please find more information about scholarships @ www.transparencyschool.org/scholarships.
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit the online application form.
- The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- o Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- o Motivational letter (max 500 words);
NOTE: Deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2017, for non-scholarship applications – 15 May 2017.
More information and application : www.transparencyschool.org