San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Transforming Churches Conference is an annual two-day gathering for inspiration, equipping, and encouragement. Connect with a community of ministry leaders, all in a highly relational setting.
How is your ministry reach these days?
Is it fueled by passion for the gospel? Does it need to grow? Is it changing lives?
REACH takes up the challenge laid down by the apostle Paul: "I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some."(1 Corinthians 9:22b)
You can register as an individual, or register a group (contact the TM office for special group rates and special access link). Individuals can register according to the following categories:
TM Pastor/Ministry Leader/Church Member
Non-TM Pastor/Ministry Leader/Church Member
Please select from the following sessions:
- Track: (Thursday only) Select Part 1 and Part 2 of one topic, OR Part 1 of one topic, and Part 2 of another Track topic.
- Conversation: (Friday only). Please choose only ONE Conversation session per person.
- Dinner and Show (Thursday evening, complimentary)
- Delegates Breakfast (Thursday morning, for Delegates and their Spouses only)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to register and pay to attend the conference?
Yes. TCC 2016 attendance requires individual paid registration. Your church will not receive a Conference Contribution Request letter this year. Please register according to the appropriate category, and select your Track and Conversation sessions (formerly called "Breakouts") before proceeding to payment.
Will meals be provided or available for purchase?
- You can buy lunch, both days, onsite from catering lunch trucks, or you may want to try a local restaurant.
- Thursday evening will feature complimentary pre-dinner appetizers, dinner with a comedy show, followed by a dessert fellowship.
- Breakfast will be provided only for Delegates and their spouses on Thursday morning during the Business Meeting.
Please remember to reserve your dinner and/or breakfast when you register.
What are my transport options to the event? What kind of parking can I expect?
If you are staying in one of our recommended hotels, a shuttle service to the conference site may be provided. Trinity Church also may provide a shuttle service between the conference and your hotel.
Parking is ample in the large lot, directly behind the church, accessible via two street entrances.
Please follow the signs upon arrival to direct you to the open parking spaces.
What is the difference between Tracks and Conversations?
- Tracks (on Thursday only) are two consecutive, 75-minute, interrelated sessions.You are encouraged to attend both sessions, but can choose to register for Part 1 of one track, and Part 2 of another, as each part works as a stand-alone session.
- Conversations (on Friday only) are 90-minute interactive group conversations, offering you dedicated time to go deep, ask questions, and explore a topic with an expert.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
For regular check-in/walk-in registration, your ID is not required.
You will be required to provide ID at the childcare center, if you are making use of the childcare facilities. (See more childcare information in the related section on the event site.)
Is my registration transferrable?
Yes! If you can't attend the conference, please send someone else in your place. Please remind your replacement to notify the registration/check-in staff to help things run as smoothly as possible.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can access your registration and make any changes as needed.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It's not necessary, but helpful, and can serve to remind you what sessions you'll be attending.
What is the refund policy?
All conference registration fees are fully refundable, up to and including October 10, 2016.
Note: Paypal and EventBrite will only refund their service and processing fees within 60 days of payment.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For general conference information, please call us at 800.299.3448, or email Elenna Poppin.
For information about Exhibitors or Sponsors, please call 626-408-3876
When & Where
Transformation Ministries is an association of churches, currently numbering 180, and growing nationally. We are committed to Biblical authority, and partner together to accomplish God's mission-objective of transforming unbelievers through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. TM is committed to providing excellent leadership training and equipping in a highly relational and supportive environment.