If you’re excited by technology’s potential to elevate the human experience and solve global problems from the inside out, this is your conference. Our focus is on getting technology that supports mental and emotional wellbeing out to the world. From leading neuroscientists to ground-breaking start-ups, this is your community.
What if technology did more than just make us more productive? What if technology supported our wellbeing too? What would the world look like then?
For the last few years, a global community has been developing to explore this, and bring it into reality…and is about to meet in person for the first time. Join us and add your voice to this growing and incredibly important community.
Transformative Technology is science-based hardware and software that produces reliable and positive change in psychological well-being. This includes developmental-level shifts and significant changes in conscious experience.
The conference will be a crossroads of the interested public, scientists, makers, investors, researchers, inventors, entrepreneurs, public policy makers, and industry veterans and YOU.
- Enjoy informative speakers on timely topics related to the technology innovation for exploration of consciousness
- Network over lunch and cocktail parties with leading experts from diverse disciplines, such as tech, investing, consciousness, neuroscience, physics, engineering and more
- Meet leading industry experts with strategic insights and members of the community
- Discover fascinating startups and investment opportunities in this emerging market
- Uncover opportunities for new tools such as software, mobiles, apps, wearables, music, audio, devices, and measurement and tracking of quantified self
- Learn how Transformative Technologies provide actionable data from monitoring our physical and psychological processes, and use this data to improve our lives
Current speakers include:
Co-founder & Managing Partner, Founders Fund
Director, Neuroscience Imaging Center, UCSF
CEO, Co-Founder, Advanced Brain Monitoring
Director of Research, Center for Mindfulness and
Associate Professor in medicine and psychiatry
UMass Medical School
Executive Director, Flow Genome Project
Director, Center for Consciousness Studies
The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
Founder, One Earth Capital
Whatever your focus, this event will help you find even more to move ahead with, and in new ways you probably can't even imagine right now.
We've designed it to be a synergistic and community-based environment that will help get you there.
The event will also include a demo area that allows you to try out the most cutting edge stuff out there.
We hope you'll come, because I believe that you have an important voice to contribute.
There is so much to explore, but often 'traditional' methods such as meditation get all the attention, while emerging technological ones do not.
It's easy to understand this bias, but also critical to keep in mind that in their day these now 'traditional' methods were the absolute cutting edge of technology.
This is a rare opportunity see what is at the leading edge of transformation today, so that you can take maximum advantage of it.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Introduction to Transformative Technology
- Enhancing Cognition to Improve Quality of Life
- Transformative Technology Lab: Supportiung the TT Ecosystem
- Market and Investment Opportunities in Transformative Technology
- Scaling Transformative Technology For The Masses
- The Role of Flow in Transformative Technology
- Translating Foundational Transformative Technology
- TransTech Research for Business and Government
- Jiyo: Building Digital Platforms to Serve The Wholeself,
- Spire: Bringing Transtech to Corporate Wellness
- HeartMath: Founding the Transformative Technology Product Space, Lessons Learned for New Entrants
- The Muse: Taking the Next Generation of Transformative Technology to the Masses
We will also be running a mini-summit during the first part of Friday:
Sponsors and Partners Include:
- Transformative Technology Lab
- Consciousness Hacking
- Quantified Self
- Buddhist Geeks
- Society for Consciousness Studies
- Center for Consciousness Studies
- The Science of Consciousness conference
- Sofia University
- Finders Course
- Western Association for Biofeedback and Neuroscience
- Asia Consciousness Society
- Foundations of Mind
- Lifeboat Foundation
- & more…
Web address: http://ttconf.org
When & Where
Transformative Technology Lab @ Sofia
The Transformative Technology Lab at Sofia University is the nexus point for Transformative Technology for the academic, industry, and public sectors.
We are both a crossroads and a support mechanism for innovators working in these sectors; the lab serves as the central gathering point for the community to stimulate development of scalable transformative technologies. TTL operates within Sofia University’s non-profit ITP Foundation.
What are Transformative Technologies?
Transformative Technologies are science-based hardware and software that can produce reliable and positive changes in the human psychological experience.
There has been exponential growth in technology’s role in increasing wellbeing, decreasing stress/anxiety, and ultimately addressing the fundamental causes of human psychological suffering. These benefits are supported by an increased understanding of psychology, neuroscience, meditation research and the mechanisms underlying peace, compassion, embodiment, love, and the fundamental sense of who and what we are.
TTL is a vibrant community of engineers, meditators, scientists, researchers, inventors, makers, entrepreneurs, investors, and industry veterans. Believing that technology should serve more than our productivity, we seek to discover, develop, repurpose and commercialize technologies designed to improve the psychological wellbeing of humanity on a massive scale.