Transfer Student Advisement and Registration Workshops
New York, NY
Transfer Student Advisement and Registration Workshop sessions are extremely important for new transfer students to guide you through the process of advisement and registration at St. Francis, which is mandatory for every student.
These sessions will go over how to read your program evaluation, how to understand what requirements you have remaining to graduate, how your transfer credits are applying to your degree/graduation requirements, who you need to meet with for advisement and what you need to do to prepare for this meeting, as well as how to use our online WebAdvisor system, which is how you will actually register for classes.
Choose from the following dates to attend:
- Thursday, March 21st from 11:10am-12:10pm in room 6402
- Monday, March 25th from 5-6pm in room 4402
- Thursday, April 4th from 11:10am-12:10pm in room 6214
- Thursday, April 4th from 5-6pm in room 4202
- Monday, April 8th from 12:20-1:45pm in room 6214