Ona June 27, join CCIA as we sit down with senior U.S. and EU government officials and industry experts for an interactive breakfast panel discussion.
“The Transatlantic Internet Policy Dialogue”
Monday, June 27
8:00am Registration, 8:30am Program
The Park Hyatt Washington
1201 24th Street NW
Moderated by CCIA President & CEO Ed Black, our panel will feature:
- Roberto Viola, Director General, Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commissission (confirmed)
- Alan Davidson, Director of Digital Economy, U.S. Department of State (confirmed)
- Julie Zoller, Senior Deputy Coordinator International Communication and Information Policy, U.S. Department of State (invited)
- Joel Kaplan, Vice President for Global Public Policy, Facebook (confirmed)
- Richard Nohe, General Counsel for BT Americas (confirmed)
Complimentary breakfast will be served. For more information, contact Maggie Clark at (202) 783-0070 x. 120 or email@example.com.
*This event is designed to be widely attended and in compliance with all Congressional and agency ethics rules.
When & Where
Computer & Communications Industry Association
CCIA is an international not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to innovation and enhancing society's access to information and communications. CCIA promotes open markets, open systems, open networks and full, fair and open competition in the computer, telecommunications and Internet industries.