Ladakh is a barren high altitude desert in one of the most remote regions of India. The beauty of its barren and rugged landscape, unique flora and fauna and culture have much more to offer than just a good holiday. Our Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari takes you from Manali to Ladakh through some of the highest motorable roads in the world as we visit breathtakingly beautiful places like Leh, Sarchu, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley etc.
SAFARI DURATION( Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari) : 8 Days 7 Nights
DESTINATIONS COVERED IN THE TRANS HIMALAYAN JEEP SAFARI: Manali, Leh, Jispa, Pangong lake, Nubra Valley
COST PER PERSON: Rs 27,500 per person + 3.6% Service Tax ( Includes all transportation from Manali to Leh)
EARLY BIRD BOOKING COST PER PERSON: Rs 26,500 per person + 3.6% Service Tax ( Includes all transportation from Manali to Leh)
What’s Included :-
- Accommodation during Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari. Does not include accommodation in Manali.
- Breakfast and Dinner (buffet).
- Permits. (Foreign Nationals need to get their own permit)
- First aid medical kits & Oxygen Cylinder
- Group Leader (Local) during the Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari
- Transportation as per Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari by Sumo/Tempo Traveller/Xylo
What’s Not Included :-
- Mineral Water & other Beverages
- Tips and other Gratuity
- Cost incurred because of reason's which are beyond our control
- Airport Transfers
- Monastery Fees
- Entry Fees of any kind
- Emergency Rescue