Who Should Attend?
Agile Coaches & Trainers
Anyone who needs to engage an audience!
Your Training Includes
Sharon Bowman’'s best-selling book "Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn"
Sharon Bowman’'s newest book "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick"
Bound copy of the 55-page participant workbook that is only available with this program
A collection of "brain activating tools" that can be used in your own training programs
Certificate of completion to reference on your resume and suitable for framing
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning - information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one-on-one, or computer-based
- Apply "The Six Trumps" - six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught
- Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small and large group instruction
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways
- Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning
- Utilize a trainer's tool bag of practical tips and activities - a collection of best practices that you created during the training program
- For Agilists: Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning experience
- High retention: Agile For All trainers use accelerated learning techniques like training from the back of the room to present the course material in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning and retention.
- No boredom: Rather than death by PowerPoint, many sessions use few or no slides!
- Fun: Every part of this course is designed to keep you engaged and having fun while learning the material.
Passionately focused on the facilitation of high-performance software development environments, Tricia Broderick brings seventeen years of experience including the last seven years of focus with an Agile mindset. Prior to joining Agile For All as a Coach, she served as Director of Development, Agile Coach and Manager of Project Management for numerous companies, laying the groundwork to shift teams from one-year product cycles to daily delivery of high-quality software and services. She leverages and openly shares her work experience stories and examples to inspire people, especially managers and leaders to reach new heights through continuous reflection, both as individuals and as members of innovative teams. Tricia is a highly experienced leader, coach, mentor, presenter, trainer, and speaker motivated towards humanizing the workplace.
PDUs AND SEUs
14 PDUs Awarded
14 SEUs Awarded
Want the training to come to you? Agile For All does onsite training workshops at reasonable prices with some of the highest rated Coaches and Trainers in the industry. Contact us to see what we can arrange to meet your needs.
CONTACT US 303.766.0917