This modular course is dedicated to partners, integrators and end-users who want to get a better functional understanding of OpenERP. This course is meant to give an overview of the OpenERP features, allowing for a general understanding of the software.
Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the functional concepts;
- Work with the software on a daily basis;
- Configure the software using the standard modules;
- Apply general system administrator settings;
- Change existing workflows.
Our prices include:
- daily drinks and lunch;
- training material;
- cancellation requires payment. These cost allow OpenERP to cover the expenses encountered for the organization of the training (such as transportation and accommodation for the trainer), up to a maximum of € 1,000 per person.
- Bring your own laptop and install VM Ware http://www.vmware.com/products/player/.
- Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Management.
For more information on the program, explore http://www.openerp.com/services/user-training.
Looking for a hotel nearby? Please have a look at http://bit.ly/p4ZKM7.
Where to find us:
Chaussée de Namur 40, 1367 Ramillies (Belgium)
For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Miss Helene Michel, OpenERP Event Manager
(OpenERP reserves the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate
the event or change the dates on which it is held.)
When & Where
Odoo is a free open-source business solution dedicated to companies of every size, type, and industry.
With over 750 modules, ranging from Accounting to Warehouse Management, HR to CRM, and others such as MRP and eCommerce, the Odoo solution offers a unique modularity that is unmatched by any other business software solutions on the market. Odoo gathers customers, partners, community members, investors, and employees together to solve the challenges of a modern business. The community helps to support our efforts to transform the ERP and business application industry.
The company was founded in 2005 by Fabien Pinckaers, Founder and CEO of Odoo. Fabien's vision to provide an open-source solution helps to achieve a better way to solve business needs, adapt to a diverse marketplace, and make it easy for even the smallest business to obtain a world class software solution.
Grow Your Business With Odoo!
+32 2 290 34 90