Incorporating exercises, group work and hands-on participation, Train the Presenter covers the basics of effective teaching techniques and strategies.
This course is intended for the novice instructor looking to develop their training skills, current instructors who have little or no formal training, or current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base.
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
This class is the prerequisite to the Train the Trainer Advanced Workshop
Holly Prescott began her real estate career in 1983, marketing and selling residential properties for the prestigious and award-winning master planned community, Las Colinas. In 1995 she decided to pursue a career in commercial real estate for Baker Commercial Real Estate and was nominated for Rookie of the Year by the Commercial Brokers of Dallas Association. In 1999, Holly was enticed to attend Keller Williams Realty signature training class, Quantum Leap Boot Camp. As a result, her passion for residential real estate was reborn, and Holly joined KW as the team leader for the Dallas Metro North market center in Flower Mound, Texas. She built that market center from 27 to over 200 agents.
In 2005, she had the opportunity to live out her life-long dream and move to Vail, Colorado, to open a Keller Williams market center which she then grew to 95 agents. In 2007, Jay Papasan, co-author of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, gave her a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become the Millionaire Systems team leader at the Keller Williams Realty International office. With that new position, she traveled to every KW region and taught her favorite class, "Recruiting by the Book." Holly's passion, to help other team leaders and agents through learning, took over. And, in 2008 she continued her travels serving as the KWRI Designated Trainer
Holly is VERY excited now to be given the honor to serve as Team Leader for the award-winning Asheville Market Center in Asheville, NC. Her goal is to create a "world class" market center where agents have every opportunity to take their business to the highest level possible. She has discovered that assisting real estate agents to build their business is truly her life's mission, and she looks forward to making that a reality in the beautiful mountains of NC. Holly is presently part of the KW master faculty, a MAPS coach, and has ownership in three KW offices in Texas and Colorado.
TERMS and CONDITIONS - Please read carefully before registering as they have recently changed
- An Eventbrite fee of 2.5% plus $.99 per ticket will be added at checkout.
- Full-priced registrations may be canceled within 48 hours after registration for a full refund.
- After the initial 48-hour time frame and within a full 30 days before the start of the event, full-priced registrations may be canceled, less a 30% cancellation fee or $50, whichever is the higher amount. After that time frame, registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrants who do not attend, "no-shows," will not receive a refund.
- All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing to the event organizer.
- Registrations CANNOT be transferred to a future event.
- Registrations are fully transferable for this event only. Contact the event organizer at email@example.com.
- The transfer to another associate can only be used once.
- The transfer to another associate cannot be used for a future offering of the same event or any other event.
- The registration fee includes instruction, materials and a box lunch.