Train the Trainer Advanced Workshop is designed for individuals who are passionate about creating learning experiences that engage, educate and inspire action.
The entire focus of this class is on practice and feedback in an intensive and high-impact workshop environment. The advanced workshop is intended for current KWU Faculty, those interested in pursuing certification, or those just looking to advance their training skills.
Prerequisite: Train the Trainer I or Train the Presenter
- Learn what it takes to effectively prepare.
- Showcase your presentation abilities.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
- Improve your ability to engage your audience and increase class participation.
- Add to your arsenal of classroom and teaching skills.
- All leadership roles
- Current KWU Faculty, those interested in pursuing certification, and those looking to advance their training skills
This is a 2 day workshop. You need to have completed BOTH days of Train the Presenter to be eligible for this course. Homework will go out two weeks prior, please leave time to complete. No refunds; however, tickets are transferable to qualified participants.
**Event is Dec 12-13 8am -5 pm