Train-the-Trainer Toolbox: How to Prepare and Deliver Training Programs
Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
This HR compliance session will help the attendees to develop skills to plan, develop, and deliver training programs; to overcome presentation anxiety & learn how to customize training for the needs of diverse groups.
Why Should You Attend:
Does your organization utilize in-house trainers? Do these trainers lack the program development and delivery skills they need to be successful?
Being a part of this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to gear training to their trainees’ needs and develop appropriate training objectives, curricula, and materials.
- How to utilize creative ideas to ensure trainee participation and involvement.
- How to handle difficult situations in the classroom and turn challenges into learning opportunities.
- How to transfer learning from the classroom to the workplace.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
Learn how to:
- Prepare program objectives
- Turn objectives into learning activities & materials
- Factor-in varied learning styles
- Develop participative activities, discussions, and question & answer sessions
- Develop ways to transfer learning from the classroom to on-the-job.
Learn how to:
- Improve presentation skills & overcome nervousness
- Develop & utilize a training agenda
- Handle difficult classroom situations
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Shift Leaders
- Development Directors
- Office Managers
Judi Clements, President of Judi Clements Training & Development, in Clifton Park, NY, is a veteran training professional who offers training, coaching and keynotes in the areas of management, communication, customer service, & staff development. Judi is a frequently sought after conference speaker and workshop presenter who offers cutting-edge programs with a “laugh-while-you-learn” approach. She is a NYS certified teacher, trained mediator, and qualified Myers Briggs ® Personality Type facilitator. She is a past recipient of the American Society of Training & Development’s “Corporate Trainer of the Year” award and the Girl Scouts’ “Outstanding Community Leader” award. Visit her on www.judiclements.com, You Tube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Twitter.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.