Actions and Detail Panel
Train the Trainer - Community Briefings
Tue 2 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
In this course you’ll become equipped with all the necessary resources, knowledge and experience to deliver CSE awareness sessions to parents and carers in community settings.
• Understand what CSE is, the signs, indicators and risk factors
• Appreciate the importance of parents/carers being aware of CSE
• Be familiar with the content of the briefing presentation and the resources
• Understand what preparation and planning needs to go into delivering a briefing
• Have the opportunity to practice delivering parts of the briefing
• Be aware of the possible impact of the briefing on parents/carers and the safeguards that need to be out in place
• Understand the evaluation process
CPD certified. Lunch and refreshments included.
Pay by invoice available at checkout.