Support and celebrate Canada's 150th birthday and all of it's beautiful trails by sponsoring Trailhead 2017!
This multi-day, national trails conference, which will be held in Canada's capitol, strives to bring together Canadians who are passionate about trails. Thanks to your support, conservation, advancement and awareness of Canada's trails newtork is possible!
Sponsorship opportunities include sponsorship registration, trade show display space, event sponsorship and/or special donations.
This page is for ordering non-conference registration.
• Promote four-seasons active lifestyles on trails
• Promote trail tourism and eco-friendly, budget-friendly vacations
• Explore and promote Ontario’s unique eco-system to local, national and international audiences
• Participate in an exchange of ideas with trail visionaries, trail planners and managers of various sectors of municipal, provincial and federal governments
• Explore opportunities for job growth via trail development, trail infrastructure improvement and trail creation
Who is Attending the Conference?
• Trail organizations
• Sports clubs and associations using trails
• Government – Municipal, Provincial, Federal departments and ministries representing Parks and Recreation, Health, Economic Development, Tourism, Transportation and Infrastructure
• Manufacturers – outdoor and sporting equipment, clothing, automotive, financial institutions, food and beverage
• Educational institutions – schools, universities, and colleges
• Thought leaders
• Trail building and related service providers
• Trail enthusiasts
Save This Event
When & Where
Ontario Trails Council
The Ontario Trails Council is a nonprofit organization, a charity incorporated in 1991, that promotes the development, preservation, management and use of recreational trails.
The Trailhead "Event" series celebrates trail success coast to coast. Developed in Ontario Trailhead Conference showcases the best of the trail economy, trail acitivty, programs, services, marketing and communication.
These events reinforce community, build bridges between groups, put Canadadians to work through trail tourism, trail building and trail jobs!
The Ontario Trails Council is proud of the 80,000km plus of trail in Ontario, and its role in assisting with the improvement in the 250,000+ of trails in Canada.
OTC is a proud supporter of all trail activities, accessible trails for all, first nations communities, and holds membership in The Canadian Trails federation, and has had a leadershbip role in the National Trails Coaltion.