*PLEASE NOTE - This event is open exclusively to businesses located in Trafford Park*
There are over 1,000 businesses and 35,000 employees in Trafford Park. How many of these are you currently doing businesses with?
On behalf of Trafford Growth Board, Trafford Council and GM Chamber of Commerce are pleased to invite businesses in Trafford Park to attend the Trafford Park Business Network meeting, at the Imperial War Museum North on Friday 14th October 2016.
This free breakfast networking event will offer the opportunity for businesses located in Trafford Park to:
- Meet and build relationships with your neighbours
- Develop local inter-trading and supply chain opportunities with other Trafford Park businesses
- Visit a range of exhibition stands providing information about the latest business support and funding opportunities
- Hear about key project or developments affecting Trafford Park
Each Trafford Park Business Network event will include:
- Guest Speaker - Discussing a current project or development of specific relevance to Trafford Park businesses
- Local Business Slot - Hear from a Trafford Park based business who can provide support to local businesses
- Ask & Offer - the opportunity for attendees to share information & ask for help
- Networking opportunities and exhibition stands.
*Please note - this event is only open to businesses located on Trafford Park.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All businesses attending this event must be located in Trafford Park. Contact details, including business address, will be requested upon booking.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please e-mail email@example.com for further information.