You'll learn how to:
- Make financial projections to track the growth and profitability of your business
- Estimate operating revenue and expenses
- Read the financial statements needed to create your financial projection
- Interpret your business's financial data
- Make critical business decisions based on actual financial data and performance
Attendees should have an operating business that has been open for more than one year.
Hosted by Excelsior Growth Fund, a nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution committed to helping businesses expand their operations and secure financing. Learn more at www.ExcelsiorGrowthFund.org.
Date and Time
Pace University Small Business Development Center
163 William Street
3rd Floor (Conference Room)
New York, NY 10038