Youth Run NOLA + The Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic invite you to the first ever "Track to Trail" FREE Family Fun Run/Walk at JOE W. BROWN PARK!
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TOMORROW 7:15-8:15am!
- Course: 400 meter dash for kids 7 yrs/younger (& adults 65 yrs/older) on the track, followed by a 1.75 mile run/walk beginning on the track and continuing out onto the trails around the park
- Registration: is FREE, but we encourage you to pre-register for faster bib pick up on Race Day! Online registration will close at 5:00pm on Friday, Nov. 11th, but you can still come and register for free on race day from 7:15-8:15am!
- Timing & Awards: this race will not be timed (just for fun & fitness!), but will have clocks on the course. Awards will be given to the 1st overall male and female finishers, as well as the largest and most festive families who participate together!
- Perks: Special race day discounts will be given for the 504k (March 18, 2017) & Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic 10k (April 15, 2017). Plus meet the Youth Run NOLA kids, coaches and "running buddies" and learn how you can become involved in their Spring Training!
- 7:15-8:15am: Bib Pick Up, Pre-Race Games & Warm Up
- 8:15am: Kids 400 meter dash begins on Track
- 8:30am: "Track to Trail" Run/Walk begins!
- 9:00-10:00am: Post-race Snacks, Family Awards + Youth Run NOLA Spring Training/Race Sign-up
- 10:00am: Post-race Festivities end
Presented by the Allstate Sugar Bowl
Race Day awards donated from: