San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for tpt's 5th Annual Family Fun Day at Como Town and Como Zoo!
Saturday, May 31st, 10am-4pm
• Enjoy a discounted unlimited ride wristband for Como Town Amusement Park, a family-fun amusement park for kids ages 2 to 12. Enjoy more than 18 rides and attractions including all-time favorites and new, interactive rides that can’t be found anywhere else in the upper Midwest.
• See costumed characters Daniel Tiger, Curious George and Word Girl on the Sparky stage at the Como Zoo between 12:00 and 3:00pm.
• Enjoy a musical performance by Steven Sanders of local children's band Snapdragon Seeds.
• When it's time to take a break with your kids, head over to “The Zone” and watch one of their favorite PBS KIDS shows.
We hope we see you at tpt Family Fun Day!
* All proceeds go to support the great programming at tpt
* Wristbands are good for Saturday May 31st 2014 from 10:00am until 7:00pm
* Event will take place Rain or Shine
* Costumed characters subject to change
* Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Twin Cities PBS - TPT
TPT uses television, interactive media and community engagement to advance education, culture and citizenship. Over its nearly 60-year history, TPT has been recognized for its innovation and creativity with numerous awards, including Peabody award and national and regional Emmys.