San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2016
10:30 AM & 1 PM Seatings
224 Franklin Street (Green Street corner)
Hey kids, what's that sound? Is it the jingle of Santa's bells? Yes, kids! Santa's coming to Greenpoint for a fun time at t.b.d. Brooklyn! So ready your list with all your wishes, to whisper to Santa with all your kisses!
A delicious home-made pancake brunch with Santa, fun arts/crafts, music, a movie and of-course, precious moments and photos with Santa!
- Take your own photos with Santa for free
- Talented professional photographer, Rebecca Black, will be on hand to capture priceless moments like the one above. And yes, isn't our Santa amazing?
- Music with Rock'N'Lolo and fun arts & crafts to do with mom & dad
- Cash bar with yummy-licious holiday drinks for moms & dads.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- If you can, please consider bringing an unwrapped toy for the Big Brooklyn Holiday Toy Drive.
Tickets are $15 pp online, $20 at door. Special deal for infants under 12 months: $5 online, $10 at door. Tickets sold out last year so buy your tickets quickly! Proceeds benefit Town Square and local Brooklyn Boy Scout Troop 26 that meets at the Greenpoint Reformed Church.
SANTA BRUNCH FAQs
- Do I need a ticket? YES. Everyone needs a ticket, including infants. $15 online, $20 at the door. $5 online for infants, $10 at door.
Do infants need a ticket to enter the party? ANSWER: YES, unfortunately space is limited and all children need a ticket.
What will be served at the brunch? ANSWER: Delicious home cooked pancakes, fruit, coffee, juice.
What activities will be offered? ANSWER: music, art/crafts, movie and of-course special time with Santa!
Can I get a refund? ANSWER: YES until Saturday, November 19, 2016. No refunds will be provided after November 19, 2016.
- Can I buy tickets at the event? ANSWER: YES if tickets are still available. But we recommend getting your tickets now for Santa Brunch sold out quickly last year. You'll also save $5 pp if you buy ahead of time. Prices at the door are $10 for infants and $20 for everyone else.
224 Franklin Street
TOWN SQUARE is a community-based 501(c)(3) organization serving Brooklyn since 2005. We’re responsible for many recurring family events in Greenpoint and Williamsburg including our McGolrick Egg Hunt, SummerStarz movie series, Pumpkin Day and Greenpoint Children's Halloween Parade & Party. We brought the world-renown Moscow Circus for its first performance in Greenpoint in 2008 and partnered with Chess NYC to offer awesome chess camps in Greenpoint/Williamsburg. We also offer fun and informative expos and fairs: Brooklyn Babyfest, Go Green! Brooklyn Festival, NYC PTA Expo, and Schoolfest.