Actions and Detail Panel
Town Hall Gold Cup 2017
Sat, May 6, 2017, 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM EDT
- Transportation will be charter coach buses (nice buses, not yellow school buses)
- Buses will depart from Town Hall at 10AM and return around 6:45PM - you will have about 5-5.5 hours on the grounds to enjoy the tent/races
- You will have the ability to request the same bus as your friends (these requests will be solicited and accepted after sales close)
- The open bar will include premium brands like Woodford, Finalandia, Tanqueray, Korbel, etc. and we'll have raceday cocktails like Mint Juleps.
- The food will be a full spread of race picnic fare - we have worked with the same caterer for 11 years and they've always put out a great spread.
- We do not oversell our events, and there will be easy access to both the food and the bars.
- We are located on the North Rail in close proximity to (but not too close...) to University Row and other popular tents
- We always hand out some fun TH branded schwag for all attendees - we'll have something fun in the mix again this year.
- The event runs rain or shine, and there are no refunds for inclement weather.
- This is our 12th year hosting our tent - Gold Cup is a spring tradition, you will not be dissappointed.